Our Current Status with Novel Coronavirus
Mid Hudson Region:
Steve's Pool Tables plus is located in the Mid Hudson Valley Region which is now in Phase 4. As a result of this our showroom is now open to the public
If you need to contact Steve you can call the store or his cell phone at 845-597-5532
Open to public
As per New York State Guidance Masks must be worn in the Store.
We are very concerned about our customers safety during this health issue and will be working to make your shopping experience as safe as possible.
We would like to thank all of you for understanding and working with us during this health Crisis. It has been a long road but it does look like we are on the road to recovery. Both Drago and I look forward to seeing everyone again.
Please note that the following policies will be adjusted if the state adds or changes any of it's guidelines.
Steven and Drago
Show Room is Open with Restrictions
July 1, 2020
The show room is open to the public with some restrictions that have been applied by the state due to the phased reopening.
1. Masks must be worn by the staff as well as any customers that enter the store.
2. We are required to keep the store at no more than 50% capacity so please limit the amount of people that come with you.
3. Ask for assistance to avoid excessive handling of the merchandise.
4. Please refrain from coming to the showroom if you have any symptoms or may have been in contact with someone who has the virus.
5. Maintain social distancing requirements and keep at least 6" distance from staff and customers.
Service Department is Open for Full Service
June 9, 2020
We are open for full service however we do have to follow the guidelines set by the state.
1. When Steve contacts you please advise him if anyone has had or has been in contact with anyone that has had or possibly been in contact with the virus. This is only for our safety and yours and we will not be discuss this information with anyone.
2. Service calls will be on a no contact basis. Steve will call you and make the necessary arrangements with you prior to our visit.
3. We ask that if possible we enter and exit your house or business through a door that has minimal traffic.
4. Our service technicians will be wearing masks and we ask that anyone who is around them to also wear masks.
5. Please maintain 6 foot minimum distance from service technicians at all times.
6. We know that some customers like to watch the work being performed but in an effort to keep our contact down we request that you please refrain from doing this.
7. Our Service technicians will wipe everything down once they have completed the job.
8. Payments and questions will be be discussed when Steve calls to confirm the visit.